Town Hall Refurb & Extension, Carrick on Suir, Co. Tipperary

The Original Town Hall in Carrick on Suir dates from 1850 and contains a number of period architectural features internally and externally that the client wanted to be protected, restored and maintained in the refurbished building. Features such as the original plaster mouldings and decorative ceilings internally along with the external railings and limestone stonework…

Angiograph Unit, Radiology Department, University Hospital Waterford

The refurbishment of the Angiograph Unit, situated within the Radiology Department, involved significant demolitions and re-modelling over every one of the four floors in the Hospital. Works involved the complete re-configuration of all recovery room areas and major enabling works were carried out on the roof and in the basement for the new Angiograph suite. The…