- Tus Nua, St. Johns Hospital, Enniscorthy
- Central Remedial Clinic, Waterford Regional Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Wexford Regional Hospital
- Waterford Regional Hospital
- Other Healthcare Projects
Wexford Regional Hospital
Works to date at Wexford Regional Hospital include a new stand-alone Out-Patients Department built over a particularly difficult site. This Department contains many essential services to the main hospital - all of which had to be maintained during construction.
The company also completed the 19-bed St Brigid’s Ward - a substantial extension to the existing hospital, requiring careful planning to avoid any disruption to adjoining wards. Upon completion of the new build, the existing wards were then upgraded.
Architect Messrs Brian O’ Connell & Associates
Client HSE – South East