This €1.3m project involved the demolition of and refurbishment to existing 1950’s and 1980’s school buildings. Also included were major excavation works to allow for a new extension consisting of a GP hall, library/resource area, staff rooms, special ed rooms, circulation area, stores, sanitary facilities and an impressive rooftop play area. Extensive yard and play areas were also installed.
Location Newtown Lower, Waterford
Client Board of Management